Saturday, August 8, 2009

My first post


I am happy to have a place where I can comfortably talk about my dislike of President Obama, and the Democrats running congress right now. They are running around like crazy trying to do everything the big bad mean Republicans have not let them do in the last 8 years. Lord, I miss George Bush.

There is nothing presidential about our president, there is no respect for the office or tradition. Obama has done things at every turn to outrage conservatives and thank God he is starting to piss off some of the moderates and liberals as well. I wish it were possible to have a do-over because I really believe the result would be quite different if the vote were to take place today.

What were people thinking when they voted for this man? I will never understand it but I will definitely forgive them when we vote him out.

No comments: