Thursday, September 6, 2012

ARGH-H-H-H!!!!!

.

Joe Biden has put me over the top.  He is being beamed to me through my cable service onto my TV and he is lying to the American people.  Romney/Ryan doesn't want to preserve Medicare?  The plan they have on paper will bankrupt Medicare by 2016?? 

I am sick to death of being accused of being a bigot, of not caring about women, the middle class, and the poor!  I AM a woman!  I AM the middle class!  I HAVE been the poor!  But one thing I have never been is a BIGOT!

Liberals see everything through rose colored, emotion fueled glasses.  And when they take those glasses off every once in a while and see the actual truth, the cold hard facts, they scream about color, victimhood, and try to claim that no one actually CARES besides THEM!

I AM SO SICK OF IT!

WE ARE THE GROWN UPS IN THE ROOM.

We CARE.  We just disagree with the methods of helping people and taking care of our nation.

So, Joe Biden, just SHUT THE HELL UP!

Okay, I now return you to your regularly scheduled programming.  Ahem.

Oh dear God it's Dick Durbin.  Give me strength.
.
.

2 comments:

Z said...

I think we're separated at birth...I was watching a bit, too, and had those same thoughts!
GOD, HELP US ALL!

(is that a real picture of you, by the way? If so, you have a great face, you really do!)

What bugged me tonight, so far, (I haven't found the guts to put Obama on, I can't look at the man, and to hear HIS lies is more than I can take)...is the looks of such compassion, they're so EARNEST, Michelle and the bunch...as if they're sincere!?
THey think people like VAN JONES and CASS SUNSTEIN and CHU and all the avowed communists working at the White House is a GOOD THING?

I can't type anymore, it makes me too angry!!!!!

Janie Lynn said...

It's amazing what they have gotten away with and how few liberals out there actually pay attention to the details. Totally makes me angry and frustrated!

And yes, that's me. Thanks for the kind words! :)