Tuesday, November 3, 2009

A little email disinformation

*
OK. I THINK I GET IT

Let me see if I understand all this....

If you cross the North Korean border illegally you get 12 years hard labor.

If you cross the Iranian border illegally you are detained indefinitely.

If you cross the Afghan border you get shot.

If you cross the Turkey border illegally, you spend the rest of your life in prison!

But, if you cross the U.S. border illegally you get: A driver's license, a Social Security card, welfare, food stamps and free healthcare?

Oh well sure. That makes perfect sense.
*

*

3 comments:

The Conservative Lady said...

So true. Amnesty will be the next thing on the Obama agenda after Cap & Tax.

conservative generation said...

LMAO. You nailed it! And if you are already in the US, you are arrogant.

I love the blog and will add you to my blog list :)

Janie Lynn said...

TCL - Amnesty, yep - I can feel it coming. Just one more fight ahead.

CGen - I'm thinking about leaving the country and then sneaking back in! Might have it better than I do now!